Basic Information on Data Protection
|Responsible||Mussa Cosmetics SLU|
|Legitimation||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional information||You can view additional information and details on Data Protection in the appended clauses.|
At Mussa Cosmetics SLU we work to offer you the best experience through our products and servicespossible. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe thatwe must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27April 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatmentof personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of theInformation society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), Mussa Cosmetics SLU informs the userthat, as data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in aautomated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your informationWe will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can requestthat we stop treating them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
If you want more information about the treatment of your data, consult the different sections of the policyof privacy found below:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Mussa Cosmetics SLU
Registered office: Polígono Industrial Valle de Güimar, Manzana 5, Parcela 37
CIF no .: B76628809
Mussa Cosmetics SLU has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within itsorganization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contactcontact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name and address.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoycertain services offered on the web; likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not acceptingThis data protection policy supposes the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating inany of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
At Mussa Cosmetics SLU we treat the information provided by interested persons with the followingpurposes:
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information that they request.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as themanagement of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry outautomatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order topersonalize the deal according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer's online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes,as well as handling personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer complaints orof Public Administrations
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of theRegistry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance withestablished in the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The treatment of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for the contact forms, therequests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients' data in direct marketing actions and consentExpress of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with thepurpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfillment of the obligationslegal that derive from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Mussa Cosmetics SLU will provide user data to third parties. WithoutHowever, the data will never be sold to third parties. Third-party service providers (for example, payment providersor delivery companies) with which Mussa Cosmetics SLU works may use the data to provide the servicesHowever, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company andensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures in placeto protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is processedin accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, onlywill reveal what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said legal obligations.
The personal data may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belongto the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have StandardsBinding Corporations (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination of personal data after blocking.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of objection: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their followingtrying.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a formatstructured, commonly used and mechanical reading for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions that are based ononly in automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal orsignificantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, it may reject the application if you request to be removed data needed for complianceof legal obligations.
Also, if you have any complaints about the processing of data can make a claim to authorityof data protection.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data included, exonerating Mussa CosmeticsSLU from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy,validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Mussa CosmeticsSLU reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in casethat the data you have provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of whichanother source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that couldoriginate from the use of such information.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its pageswebsite and may even limit or deny access to said information. Mussa Cosmetics SLU is exonerated fromresponsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defectsor omissions, in the information provided by Mussa Cosmetics SLU provided that it comes from sources other than it.
In addition, the certified user who is over 14 years and has the legal capacity necessary for the provisionof the consent regarding the processing of your personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not directed specifically to minors. However, on the assumption thatSome of them are aimed at minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of theLO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Mussa Cosmetics SLU will require valid, free consent,unequivocal, specific and informed of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case,The DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user,Except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Mussa Cosmetics SLU has adopted the legally required security levels of protection of Personal Data,and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse,alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to Mussa Cosmetics SLU.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences,omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning ofthis electronic system, motivated by causes beyond Mussa Cosmetics SLU; of delays or blocks in the use of thepresent electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Centerof Data Processing, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may becaused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of Mussa Cosmetics SLU. It notHowever, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies installed on your hard drive, you have the ability to configure thebrowser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see ourCookies Policy.